Our Commercial Heating Services
Nazeing Heating provide a comprehensive range of heating solutions to Housing Associations, Sheltered Housing and Local Authorities for over 50 years.
This has led us to be a leading specialist commercial heating contractors across the UK and have become the "Go to Contractor" for many of our clients.
Our highly experienced M&E Manager and team of highly qualified engineers offer a complete service from design and installation, through to planned maintenance and emergency repairs.
We also provide preventative maintenance and full reactive and repair service on a 24/7/365 days basis.
Our commercial heating services include:-
- Asset surveys
- Condition surveys
- Combined Heat and Power systems (CHP)
- Heating system maintenance
- BMS systems
- Statutory maintenance, testing and certification
- Gas fired high efficiency condensing boilers
- Forced draft and atmospheric gas burners
- Oil and LPG boilers
- Solar thermal energy systems and cylinders
- Ground, Air Source and Hybrid energy systems
- Biomass boilers
- Electric Boilers and Cylinders
- Heat Interface Units (HIU)
Our M&E Manager works closely with our clients to formulate a unique and innovative design to ensure maximum efficiency without compromising quality and service delivery of our projects.
Due to our client base, we seek to ensure minimal disruption to services whilst our work takes place, in a safe & professional manner.